BioM: Aumann, Caroline (Marriage - 1908)

Contact: Stan

Surnames: AUMANN WINGENTER GADEN

----Source: CLARK COUNTY REPUBLICAN & PRESS (Neillsville, Wis.) 08/27/1908

Aumann, Caroline (Marriage - 25 Aug 1908)

On Tuesday, Aug. 25, 1908, a most interesting double wedding took place at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in this city (Neillsville, Clark County), at which Mr. Peter Wingenter was united in marriage with Miss Caroline Aumann and Mrs. William P. Gaden with Miss Mary Aumann. The witnesses for the first named couple were Angelina Wingenter and Gottlieb Aumann and for the other couple the witnesses were Clara Gaden and Joseph Wingenter. The officiating priest was Rev. Father Aumann of Madison, a brother of the two brides. This was certainly a most happy and interesting incident of the event. Their parents are Mr. and Mrs. John Aumann, who live on their farm in Pine Valley two miles north of the city.

Both brides are charming young ladies, and well fitted in every way for the duties of life in their new homes. Mr. Peter Wingenter is the son of Val Wingenter, proprietor of the Neillsville Hotel. He is an industrious young man and holds a steady position in the Neillsville Furniture Factory. He and his bride will begin housekeeping in rooms over the John Wasserburger building, next to the hotel. Mr. William P. Gaden is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Peter Gaden of Lynn; he also has a position in the furniture factory. He is a young man who is highly thought of by all who know him. He has arranged for a home on the North Side.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE