News: Dorchester, Traenker House Fire (1908)
----Source: CLARK COUNTY HERALD (Dorchester, WI) 09/11/1908
Wednesday afternoon Mr. Traenker’s house caught fire, presumably from a spark from a passing railroad engine and burned to ground. It was next to impossible to save anything. He carried $200 insurance. Loss $600.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs