Albert (25th, 1914)
Contact: Jane Braun
Surnames: Lindow, Schreiber, Kloehn, Wellso, Happe, Grimm, Huber, Manley, Ott, Messner, Jennings.
----Source: Millie Lee Collection, clipped from the Marshfield News-Herald
25th Wedding Anniversary--Mr. & Mrs. Albert Lindow, July 29, 1914
West Fremont -- Mr. and Mrs. Albert Lindow entertained relatives and friend at a 5 o’clock dinner party Sunday at their home in celebration of their 25th wedding anniversary. A social afternoon was enjoyed, and the couple received many lovely gifts. Guests included Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Schreiber, Frank Klohn and daughter, Rena, and Mrs. Elmer Schreiber, all of Kiel; Mrs. Bertha Wellso and daughter, Georgia, Milwaukee; Mr. and Mrs. W. R. Happe Sr. and daughters, Alma and Elda, Chili.
Attend Celebration Mr. and Mrs. William Happe Jr. and daughter, Rowene, and son, Ronald, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Lindow and daughters, Marian and Caroline, Mr. and Mrs. Albert Grimm, Mr. and Mrs. William G. Lindow and son, Marlyn, and daughter, Elvira, Mr. and Mrs. Luther Lindow and son, Vernon, all of the Town of Fremont. Mr. and Mrs. Fred Huber, Port Washington, the Rev. and Mrs. E. P. Manley, Mrs. William Lindow and Mrs. Rose Lindow, Chili; Mr. and Mrs. Edward Ott and daughters, Mae, Leah, Hazel, and Verna Happe, Town of Lynn. Mr. and Mrs. Albert Lindow were married on July 29, 1914, at Immanuel’s Evangelical Church, then located one-half mile south of Yolo, with the Rev. O. A.. Hillman officiating. Their attendants were Mrs. Raymond Schreiber, Mrs. George Messner, William Happe Jr., and William Lindow.
Have Three Children For a few months after their marriage they resided on the farm now owned by Mr. and Mrs. Roy Jennings, and in December of the same year purchased the 80 acre farm, where they now reside. Both have been members of Immanuel’s Evangelical Church since their youth. Mrs. Lindow is affiliated with the Ladies Aid and Woman’s Missionary societies. They have one daughter, Lorna, and two sons, Lawrence and Milton, all at home.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs