Obit: Schroeder, Mrs. Frank ( ? - 1909)
----Sources: CLARK COUNTY HERALD (Dorchester, WI) 04/16/1909
Schroeder, Mrs. Frank ( ? - 10 Apr 1909)
Mrs. Frank Schroeder was fatally burned while trying to start a fire with kerosene last Saturday morning being upstairs above her husband's saloon. She lit the kerosene which in some way exploded setting her clothes on fire. Her husband and brother tried to put the fire out but as she ran downstairs the clothes were soon burned from her body. Dr. Jensen of Colby was called at once, but she died at 2 o'clock Saturday afternoon. She suffered terribly before the end came. Her husband and brother were also badly burned about the face and hands. Mrs. Schroeder was buried Tuesday. She leaves a host of relatives and friends who mourn her sad and untimely death.
Card of Thanks
----Sources: CLARK COUNTY HERALD (Dorchester, WI) 04/23/1909
We wish to extend our sincere thanks to our kind friends and neighbors, for their kindness and sympathy shown in our late bereavement, especially Rev. Lahr for those kind words of sympathy.
From - Mr. Frank Schroeder, Mr. and Mrs. Adolph Schroeder, and Mr. and Mrs. Aug. Dunow
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs