Property: Neillsville, Wisconsin--Chevrolet Garage (1928)

Contact:  Janet
Email:  stan@wiclarkcountyhistory.org

----Source: Neillsville Press: 27-Dec-1928

Fire at Chevrolet Garage

Saturday morning a blaze started in the Chevrolet Garage, but was soon checked. The fire was caused by a can of oil which was set on the stove to warm up. The oil contained a small amount of gasoline which ignited and set the oil afire. Fortunately there were several hand extinguishers in a convenient place and with these the fire was checked before the fire company arrived. The damage was not great.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE