BioM: Ure, Vivian (Marriage - 1920)

Contact: Stan

Surnames: URE PAGE

----Source: Clark County Republican & Press (Neillsville, Wis.) 09/16/1920

Ure, Vivian (Marriage - 13 SEP 1920)

Mr. Milton F. Page and Miss Vivian Ure were married Monday forenoon, Sept. 13, 1920, at the chambers of the Circuit Judge at the Court House, Judge James O’Neill officiating. The bride was attended by Misses Amelia and Anna Hoesly and the groom by Melvin Ure, the bride’s brother. Only near relatives and friends were present.

The bride was attired in a pretty white crepe du chene dress. The Judge used the impressive Episcopal service, modified to fit the circumstances in the ceremony.

The groom is the son of Warren Page, who formerly lived in the town of Grant, Clark County, Wis. He was brought up in this locality and has many friends. He saw a long and active service in the army and made a good record.

The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. George A. Ure. She took a business course and for a year worked in the First National Bank. She then went into the office of her father, who is Clerk of the Circuit Court and has been his able assistant ever since. She is a young lady of beautiful traits of character and well qualified to take charge of a new home.

The young couple left after the ceremony by auto for Chippewa Falls and other points. At Glidden they will visit the groom’s father. On their return they will make their home on Mr. Ure’s farm in South Pine Valley, known as the Wage farm.

We join in wishing them success and happiness.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE