Obit: Hinke, Maria Gerken (1873-1959)
Contact: Erik Hinke
----Source: Wisconsin State Records
Maria (Gerken) HINKE certificate of death
Wisconsin State Board of Health Certificate of Death Local Registrar's No. 412
1. Place of Death: a. County: Clark b. City or Town: Owen c. Length of stay: (blank) d. Full name of Hospital or institution: Havenet Home
2. Usual residence: a. State: Wisconsin b. County: Clark c. City or Town: Mayville d. Street address: (blank)
3. Name of deceased: a. First: Maria b. Middle: (blank) c. Last: Hinke
4. Date of death: m/d/y 2-3-1959 5. Sex: Female 6. Color or race: White 7. Widow 8. Date of Birth: Dec. 17, 1873 9. Age (in years): 86 years 1 month 17 days 10. Usual occupation: (blank) 11. Birthplace: Germany 12. Citizen of what country: U.S. 13. Father's name: John Gerken 14. Mother's maiden name: unknown 15. Was deceased ever in U.S. armed forces: (blank) 16. Social Security Number: (blank) 17. Informant: Chas. Hinke
18. Cause of death: a. immediate cause: Hypostatic pneumonitis b. due to: Rarent Right Hip FX (1 year approx) c. due to: Gen. Artersclerosis
19. Was autopsy performed: No
20. a. Accident/Suicide/Homicide (all left blank) b. Place of injury (blank) c. City, Town or Township/County/State: Owen, Clark, Wis.
21. Attendance of the deceased: (all left blank)
22. a. Signature: H.M. Braswell, Jr. M.D. b. address: Owen, Wis. c. Date signed: 2-3-59
23. a. Burial, Cremation, Removal: Burial b. Date: 2-6-59 c. Name of cemetery or crematory: Memorial d. Location: Dorchester, Wis.
Date Recorded by Local Reg. 2-19-59 Registrar's signature: (illegible)
24. Funeral director: Edward J. Fuchgruber, Dorchester, Wis.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs