Andrew & Mary Ann
Contact: Janet Schwarze
Andrew Bogumill was born 8-Sep-1861 to Kazmier/Casmere & Margaret Bogumill in Gdynia (Gzednia), Posnan, (German Poland). In 1880, he married Mary Ann Skrypinski. When he died 10-Feb-1925, he was buried in Withee/Thorp, Clark County, Wisconsin. Mary Ann was born 1861 in German Poland and died 21-Feb-1938 when she was put to rest next to Andrew. They were the parents of:
1. Josephine-- (b. bef. 1886, Lemont, Cook, Illinois)
2. John George Bolestlaus-- (b.24-Oct-1886, m. Martha/Monica Kingman 7-Oct-1913, in St. Ann's Church, Stanley, Chippewa, Wisconsin. d. 29-Dec-1970, St. Petersburg, Florida).
3. Mary Ann "Maeme" Bogumill--(b. 8-Dec-1888, m. 10-May-1911, d. 18-Sep-1979 in Wheaton, Winfield, Illinois).
4. Julia Julianna Bogumill--(b. 15-Jun-1890 in Lemont, Cook, Illinois, m. 1910, d. Aug-1963 in Minnesota)
5. William A. Bogumill--(b.12-Feb-1893 in Lemont, Cook, Illinois, m1. Louise Ann Connor in 1916, m2. Lillian Buehlman in 1970s, d. 11-Nov-1985 in Cypress, California).
6. Peter Piotr Bogumill--(b. 7-Jan-1897, m. 20-Apr-1920, d. 30-Mar-1981 in Rib Lake, Wisconsin).
7. Louis C. Bogumill--(b. 13-Aug-1897 in Lemont, Cook, Illinois, m. 1920, d. 24-Dec-1970 in Lemont, Cook, Illinois.
8. Helen Bogumill--(b. 8-Mar-1900 in Lemont, Cook, Illinois, m. Leo Stottke, Lee Snyder Aug-1919, d. 7-Jan-1972).
9. Dora Bogumill--(b. 16-Apr-1904 in Thorp, Clark, Wisconsin, m. Karl Leo Cwikla 21 Feb-1921, d. 28 Jan, 1995 in Lublin, Taylor co., Wisconsin.
10. Maryanna Bogumill--(b. 10-Jul-1898 in Lemont, Cook, Illinois)
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs