Schmittfranz, Elizabeth (1934)
Surnames: SCHMITTFRANZ ANDERSON NESS RASMUSSEN AUCUTT
----Sources: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 11/01/1934
Schmittfranz, Elizabeth (18 OCT 1934)
(Black River Falls Banner-Journal)
Mrs. Elizabeth Schmittfranz and Ubbe Anderson were united in marriage at the Methodist Episcopal Parsonage in this city at 3 o’clock in the afternoon, Thursday, Oct. 18th, 1934. Mr. and Mrs. George Ness, the latter a sister of the bride, were their attendants. Immediate relatives and a few close friends were present at the service, which was given by Rev. Elmer L. Cooper.
A wedding supper was served to the wedding party and relatives and close friends at the home of Mr. and Mrs. George Ness. Mr. and Mrs. Anderson left afterward on a motor trip, which will take them as far as Beresford, S.D., where they will be guests of Mr. Anderson’s sister, Mrs. Ed Rasmussen and family, and other relatives. Upon their return they will make their home in the new house on Pierce St., recently completed by William Linnell.
The bride is a daughter of H.D. Aucutt, of Thorp, Clark Co., Wis., and has been making her home here most of the time for the last couple of years. She was cashier at the Schultz Brothers store. She has made many warm friends since coming here, who are very glad to have her settling permanently among them.
Mr. Anderson is well known throughout the county. A native of North Bend he has been a resident of this city for a number of years past and prominent in business as a partner of the Riverside Motor Co.
The warm good wishes of their many friends are extended to Mr. and Mrs. Anderson for their future happiness, in which the Banner-Journal joins.
Among the guests from away who attended the wedding were Mrs. Anderson’s sisters, Mrs. Elroy Holzhausen of Chippewa Falls, and Mrs. Frank Vander Wegen and daughter Betty Jane, and Mr. Vander Wegen.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs