Bio: Boushon -
Contact: Lani Bartelt
Surnames: Boushon, Bauschauns, Hein, Rossberg, Gaffney, Plymesser, Katzenberger
----Souces: Family Records
The Boushon Family
The Boushon's (Bauschans) came to America from Germany Johann Bauschan and Louise Krause both from Germany: Immigrated Apr. 1868
1) Henry A. Boushon (b. Jan 03 1863 in Vitte, Germany)
2)Frederich (Fred) J. Boushon (b. Oct 27 1861, Germany)
3) William/Wilhelm John Boushon (b. March 22 1867, Germany)
The Boushon Family of Clark County, Wisconsin begins with Henry A. Boushon Sr. and Louise C. (Niles) Boushon.
Henry A. Boushon Sr. was born in 1863 and died in 1955
Louise C. (Niles) Boushon was born on Aug 20,1862 and died 16 Nov 1947.
Imagine being born in the middle of the Civil War and then living through WW I and WW II!
Henry & Louise were married in 1885. Henry and Louise are buried at Yolo Cemetery, Fremont, Clark County, Wisconsin.
I. Annie Minnie Boushon born Dec. 13, 1885 married Adolph Carl Hein on Jan 23, 1908 (he was born Jun. 15, 1880)
1. Mary Minnie Hein b Jan 28,1910
2. Alma Evelyn Hein b Oct 9,1911
3. Lizzie Margaret Hein b Aug 18,1913
4. Henry Carl Hein b Sept 24,1914
5. Elsie Lizzie Hein b 1918
6. Dora Ester Hein b 1920
7. Alfred (Butch) Fred Hein b 1926
8. Evelyn Ester Hein b 1928
II. John Fredrick Boushon b. Sept. 12, 1887 (place of birth Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, died Jan. 08, 1978 Owen, Clark County, Wisconsin.) married Ruth Markworth Leonhardt Nov. 21, 1912 (she was born Sept. 14, 1888 in Nasonville, Wisconsin, died May 07, 1965) They are both buried at the Lincoln-Rock Cemetery,Nasonville,Wood County,Wisconsin.
1. Neil Boushon
2. Ellen Boushon
III. Henry A. Boushon Jr. b. Aug 4,1889 d. Sept 1974 (Twin to William C. Boushon) Married Frieda A. Rossberg June, 1928 (b Jan 29,1911 and d Mar 5,1958) They are both buried at Hillside Cemetery, Marshfield, Wood County, Wisconsin.
1. Emma Henrietta Boushon b June 13,1930
2. Harry Boushon
3. Alfred Boushon
4. Gerald Boushon
5. Fred T. Boushon
6. Elsie Boushon (married Duane Jakobi)
7. Edward Boushon
8. Charles Boushon
9. Louise Boushon
IV. William C. Boushon b. Aug 04, 1889 (never married; Twin to Henry A. Boushon Jr.)
V. Joseph Boushon b. Sept. 07, 1891
VI. Ernest Julius Frederick Boushon b. Jan. 28, 1893 and died May 08, 1976 married Mary Christina Heiting Sept 27,1916 Stanley, Wisconsin.(She was born Mar 11,1895 and d Oct 19,1965.) Both are buried at Nola Cemetery, Park Fall, Wisconsin.
1. Delores Christine Boushon b Jul 13,1917
2. Leona Barbara Boushon b Jan 23,1919
3. Clifford Ernest Boushon b Oct 29,1924
VII. FRANK Joseph Boushon b. Nov. 27, 1894 Columbia County, Wisconsin and died Nov. 30, 1983. As a child his parents moved to Chili, Clark County, Wisconsin. Where he attended school. He Served in WWI as a Private, overseas duty from Sept 8, 1918 to May 29, 1919, in France. ... enlisted July 25, 1918 ~ discharged with honors on June 11, 1919 married Ida Elizabeth Wittman on April 12, 1923 (she was b. Jul. 23, 1904 and died Jun. 30, 1959.) After the war he returned to Chili where he farmed, did carpentry work, and worked at Marshfield Canning Co. for 30 years, retired in 1966.
Frank & Ida had eight sons and four daughters. At the time of his death they were listed as follows:
Arthur, of Marshfield, Wisconsin; Harold of Rt. 3 Marshfield, Wisconsin; James & Donald, both of Chili, Wisconsin; Richard of Rt.2 Spencer, Wisconsin; Lorraine Boushon, of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Frances (James) LaBerge of Marshfield, Wisconsin; and Laura (Louis) Koffler of Ogema, Wisconsin.
Preceding him in death were two sons Albert and Robert and two daughters, Loretta & Louise and six of his brothers and two sisters. Albert and Loretta & Louise are buried at Yolo Cemetery, Clark County, Wisconsin. At this time I do not where Robert is buried, he is not listed in the Yolo Cemetery index.
Other family surviving him was two brothers, Herman of Owen, Wisconsin and William of Doylestown, Wisconsin; and one sister, Mrs. Minnie Katzenberger of Rt. 2 Marshfield, Wisconsin and 25 grandchildren, and 13 great grandchildren.
Funeral services were done by Hansen Funeral Home with the Rev. T. P. Bradke from Christ Lutheran Church officiated. Frank & Ida are also buried at Yolo Cemetery, Clark County, Wisconsin.
Lori D. (nee Boushon) Plymesser donated additional family information as follows: *NOTE * since this line is dealing with my closest of relatives am also containing their children’s children also.)
1. Arthur Henry Boushon b. April 17, 1923 married Lorraine Strobel (b. Oct. 19, 1924) April 22, 1944.
Corrine Marie Boushon b. Sept. 26, 1947
2. Harold Emil Boushon b. Nov. 20, 1924 and died Mar. 09, 1990 married Audrey Yeager (b. June 22, 1928) wedding date unknown at this time.
Lee Boushon b. Sept. 30, 1956
Gayle Boushon b. Apr. 08, 1961
Lyle Boushon b. Dec. 08, 1961
3. Robert F. Conrad Boushon b. Sept. 14, 1926 and died June 23, 1981 married Elizabeth "Betty" Jane Sydow (b. Aug 09, 1934 and died Dec. 17, 1999) on Aug. 26, 1952. (NOTE: Betty and Cydell were closer than in-laws, they loved playing bingo together all the time!) Lani note/March 2006 Cydell was my second cousin.
They both are buried in Marshfield, Wisconsin.
Daniel Boushon b. Nov. 17, 1954
Debra Boushon b. Sept. 06, 1956
Darwin Boushon b. Oct. 22, 1958
Douglas Boushon b. July 23, 196?
4. James Henry Boushon b. Dec. 12, 1928 and died Sept. 05, 1988 married Darlene M. Beels (b. Jun. 13, 1933 and died Apr. 30, 1997) on Sept. 16, 1950, was the daughter of Harold & Olive(Sautner) Beels.
Larry Boushon b. July 28, 1952 (married Sharon Gaffney)
Richard A. Boushon b. May 11, 1955 and d. May 13, 1955
Roy Kenneth Boushon b. Sept. 15, 1957 (1st wife Kathleen Gaffney) (2nd wife Christine Bryant)
Lynette Boushon b. Oct. 29, 1960 (married Keith C____)
5. Albert Elmer Boushon b. Feb. 08, 1931 and died Oct. 1967
6. Lorraine Minnie Boushon b. May 28, 1933
7. Donald August Boushon b. Jan. 05, 1935 (my father - Lori Boushon) married Valeria Ann Florence Lohrman (b. Sept. 08, 1936) on Nov. 06, 1954 at Christ Lutheran Church, Marshfield, Wood County, Wisconsin.
Kristine Lois Boushon b. Oct. 09, 1958
Gary "Moe" Donald Boushon b. Aug. 26, 1960
Michael James Boushon b. Aug. 17, 1961
Cheryl Emily Boushon b. Jan. 04, 1963
Lori Diane Boushon b. Sept. 23, 1965 (*this would be me)
8. Laura Emilie Boushon b. April 26, 1936 (Twin to Lauretta Louise Boushon) married Louis Koffler (b. Sept. 22, 1919) on June 04, 1955.
John Donald Koffler b. Nov. 16, 1957
Louis Jr. Koffler b. Oct. 14, 1959
JoAnn Koffler b. Oct. 13, 1960
9. Lauretta Louise Boushon b. April 26, 1936 and died July 23, 1936 (Twin to Laura Emilie Boushon)
10. Frances Vera Boushon b. May 19, 1937 married Dueane Robert Bock in 1959, divorced today. She married twice after her first union.
Patricia Bock b. April 13, 1960
Cathy Bock (Twin to Cathy Bock) b. Jan. 27, 1962
Cindy Bock (Twin to Cindy Bock) b. Jan. 27, 1962
11. Richard Gustave Boushon b. July 30, 1939 married Cydell "Sugar" Marie Shelley (b. Sept. 23, 1946 and died Aug. 27, 1998) on June 25, 1965 Winona, Minnesota.
Timothy Boushon b. Oct 11, 1966
Lisa Boushon b. Jan 13, 1969
Todd Boushon b. Jan 01, 197?
12. Ronald Francis Boushon b. May 22, 1938 married Carol Holt (b. Aug. 07, 1936) in1964
Note: No children with this union.
VIII. August Joachim Theodore "Ted" Boushon b. Apr 18, 1897 and died May 08, 1937 married Beatrice Angela Sweet (b. May 29, 1902 and died Feb. 15, 1978) on July 26, 1918, Grand Rapids, Wisconsin. They both are buried in Nola Cemetery, Park Falls, Wisconsin.
1. Clarence Alvin Boushon b. Apr 29, 1919
2. Wilma Lucille Boushon b. Jan 06, 1923
IX. Marie "Mary" W. Boushon b. Nov 04, 1898 and d. July 05, 1906
X. Herman Boushon B. Apr 01, 1901 in Doylestown, Columbia County, Wisconsin and died Jan 05, 1985 also buried at Yolo Cemetery, Clark County, Wisconsin.
XI. Emil Boushon b. May 22, 1903 and died May 21, 1973 (Emil is Frank's brother as you can see)
XII. Minnie Emilie Boushon b. Jan 15, 1906 and d. Jan 07, 2006 married John Katzenberger (b. Jan 19, 1889 and d. Jan 13, 1963) on July 03, 1944 Park Falls, Wisconsin.
I have no information on their children
Frank Boushon obituary: original source
Source of Obituary: Scrapbook - Source Unknown
Darlene Boushon obit
My many thanks to Lori D (Boushon) Plymesser for all her help in additional Boushon Family Information.
Lori D. (nee Boushon) Plymesser email@example.com and Donna Cook a third cousin of Lori's who also helped with this information.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs