Albertina L. (1853 - 1929)
Surnames: MUELLER FENSKE OTT GUETZKOW
----Sources: HUMBIRD ENTERPRISE (Humbird, Clark County, Wis.) 10/26/1929
Mueller, Albertina L. (1 DEC 1853 - 17 OCT 1929)
Albertina Louise Mueller (nee Fenske) was born Dec. 1, 1853, at Lilgust Kreis Newstetin, Provinz Cromern, Germany, and died at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Charles Ott, at Leland, Wis., Oct. 17, 1929, at the age of 75 years, 10 months and 16 days.
In 1873 she came with her parents to this county, and in 1874 she was united in marriage with Ludwig C. Mueller. They located on a farm in the town of Honey Creek, Sauk County, where they remained until 1905, when they retired from farm life and made their home at Humbird (Clark Co., Wis.). This union was blessed with seven children, of which one son died in infancy.
After the death of her husband, Nov. 11, 1925, she again made her home in Sauk County, with her daughters, Mrs. Emma Ott and Mrs. Emelie Guetzkow. Several years ago she was overcome with a stroke of paralysis of which she never fully recovered, and since last winter her health has failed. In 1876, she was converted to God and united with the Evangelical Church, and remained a faithful member to the end.
She leaves to mourn her death four sons: George of Humbird; William of Fairchild; Louis of Prairie du Sac; Herman of Madison; two daughters; Mrs. Emma Ott of Leland, and Mrs. Emelie Guetzkow of Prairie du Sac. She also leaves nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
Funeral services were held Saturday afternoon at 1:00 o’clock at the home of Charles Ott and at 2:00 o’clock at the Evangelical Church at Denzer, Wis. The four sons and two sons-in-law acted as pallbearers, Rev. F.A. Trautman of Prairie du Sac, officiated at the service. The remains were laid to rest in the adjoining cemetery beside those of her husband.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs