Obit: Lindau, Donna (1932 - 1989)
Contact: Ken Wood
Surnames: Lindau, Halverson, Baumgart, Schuh, Rollins, Seefelt, Simone, Rhody, Marrow
----Source: Marshfield News Herald (Marshfield, Wood County, Wis.) December 22, 1989 Page 10
Lindau, Donna (18 Aug. 1932 - 21 Dec. 1989)
NEILLSVILLE--Donna M. (Mrs. Melvin) Lindau, 57, Neillsville, died at 10:40 a.m. Thursday at St. Joseph's Hospital Hospice Care Unit, Marshfield. She had been admitted to the hospital Saturday.
Memorial services will be at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at Calvary Lutheran Church, Neillsville, with the Rev. James Gordon officiating. Music will be provided by the Calvary Lutheran Quartet, accompanied by Mrs. Kris Herbrand. The body will be cremated and the cremains will be interred in the Neillsville Cemetery at a later date.
There is no visitation. Gesche Funeral Home, Neillsville, is handling arrangements.
She was born Aug. 18, 1932, in the town of Hull, Marathon County, to Theodore W. and Caroline (Halverson) Baumgart. She attended schools in Colby and Unity and was a graduate of Unity High School.
She was married to Melvin R. Lindau Dec. 6, 1952, in Dorchester, Wisconsin.
She had worked at Loos Machine Shop, Colby for several years. After her marriage, she and her husband lived in Unity, Abbotsford and Thorp before moving to Neillsville in 1960. She had worked at the old hospital in Neillsville for several years. For the past 17 years, she had been employed by the Neillsville Public Schools.
She was a member of Calvary Lutheran Church and the Calvary Lutheran ELCW.
She is survived by her husband; two daughters, Karyn Schuh of Stevens Point and Mrs. David (Rhonda) Rollins of Waupaca; her mother, Mrs. Caroline Seefelt of Ogema; one sister, Mrs. Larry (Janice) Simone of Spencer; three half sisters, Mrs. Jack (Nadine) Rhody of Ogema, Mrs. Kenneth (Linda) Marrow of Marshfield and Mrs. Larry (Patsy) Schuh of Colby; and six grandchildren.
She was predeceased by her father and stepfather.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs