Julius F.F. (1863 - 1941)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Hinkelmann, Binn?, Kurz, Schoengrund
The Loyal Tribune 09 January 1941
Hinkelmann, Julius F.F. (6 JUN 1863 - 1 JAN 1941)
Julius Ferdinand Friedrich Hinkelmann of the town of Loyal passed away at his home Wednesday Jan. 1, 1941 at 3:30 P.M. of a heart attack.
The deceased was the son of Mr. and Mrs. Fred Hinkelmann and was born on June 6, 1863 at Watertown, Wis. He was baptized in the Lutheran Church at Watertown and was confirmed in that church on March 25, 1877.
On November 29, 1887 he was united in marriage to Alvina Binn (Spelling? Birr) and they lived there until 1892, when they moved to Clyman, Dodge County.
In 1910 they moved to Clark County, where they settled on a farm in the Township of Loyal where they lived all of their lives; Mrs. Hinkelmann preceding her husband in death on April 16, 1922.
To this union was born five children, who survive. They are, two sons Herman and Ernest of the Town of Loyal and three daughters, Amelia Schoengrund, Darien, Wis., Miss Clara Hinkelmann, Township of Loyal and Mrs. Lydia Kurz, Township of Sherman. Also 14 grandchildren.
Funeral services were conducted on Sunday, January 5th 1:30 P.M. from the home and 2 P.M. from the Lutheran Church here. Interment was made in the Lutheran Cemetery, Rev. J. C. Langholz officiating. The burial was in charge of the Spencer Burial Association, Mr. Hoppenyahn in charge.
Pall bearers were: Max Neitzel, Herman Lieske, Wm. Deuermeyer, Herman Konschak, Fred Clouse, and Frank Stange.
Flower girls were Mrs. Wm. Deuermeyer, Mrs. Herman Lieske, Mrs. Herman Konschak, and Mrs. Frank Stange.
Those from out of town attending the funeral were: Carl Birr, Mrs. Albert Westphal and Raymond Westphal of Tomah and Miss Mollie Beese of Superior, Wis.
The Tribune joins the many friends of the bereaved in extending sympathy in their sorrow.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs