BioM: Brandt, Rose
Surnames: Burzynski, Brandt, Andreyg, Wermenski, Kliscz, Piwoni, Gergelko
----Source: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 08/24/1944
Brandt, Rose M. (19 Aug 1944)
The wedding of Florian Burzynski, son of Mr. and Mrs. Adolph Burzynski of Thorp (Clark Co., Wis.), and Miss Rose Marie Brandt, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Brandt of Gilman, was solemnized at Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Gilman in a double ring ceremony performed by Father W. Kolman at 10:00 o’clock Saturday morning, Aug. 19th, 1944.
The couple was attended by Stanley Gergelko of Minneapolis and Mrs. Jack Andreyg, sister of the bride.
The bride was beautifully attired in a white satin gown, fashioned princess style with long train and coronet of seeded pearls. Her bouquet was of orchids with lavender streamers.
Mrs. Andreyg wore white satin over lace and carried a bouquet of red roses.
Other attending couples were Edna Wermenski, Edward Burzynski, Mildred Kliscz, Marvin Piwoni, Loretta Burzynski. The bridesmaids were dressed in white satin floor length gowns and carried white chrysanthemums.
A reception was held at the Gilman Pavilion where 300 guests were served for dinner and supper.
The bride and groom’s mothers were dressed in black with white accessories.
The groom wore a suit of brown and the best man dark blue.
The couple will reside at the home of the bride’s parents. The groom is employed as trucker for the Blue Moon Foods of Thorp.
Out of town guests were: Mr. and Mrs. A. LaMont and daughter Audrey, Mr. and Mrs. Charles reed, Mr. and Mrs. A. Gergelko and daughter Barbara and son, Stanley and John, and Mrs. George Haugh, all of Minneapolis; Mrs. Wolsgany Grassel, Mr. and Mrs. Joe Meeck and children of Marshfield; Mr. and Mrs. J. Brandt Jr., and daughter of Milwaukee, and Mrs. Jack Andreyg of Oconomowoc.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs