Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Davel, Krawczyk, Theisen
----Source: The Loyal Tribune, 08 January 1942
Davel, Madelyn (30 DEC 1941)
Services solemnizing the marriage of Miss Madelyn Davel, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Albert Davel of Loyal to Lucian Krawczyk, son of Mrs. Pauline Krawczyk of Green Bay, were conducted by the Rev. Aloys Zinthefer at 9 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 30, in St. Anthony’s Catholic church. Nuptial high mass was sung by Mary, Elanore and Florence Theisen.
The bride was gowned in white brocaded velvet made princess style with a long train. Her chapel veil was arranged in halo effect. She wore a gold and pearl necklace, a gift from the groom. She carried an arm bouquet of white and pink carnations. She approached the altar on the arm of her father, who was to give her in marriage.
Kathryn Davel, sister of the bride, was her maid of honor. Her gown was of pale pink brocaded satin, floor length, hoop skirt style. In her hair she wore a coronet of pink flowers and she carried a bouquet of pink and white snap dragons.
Richard Krawczyk of Green Bay, brother of the groom, served as best man.
The bride is a graduate of the Loyal High School and the Central State Teachers college, Stevens Point. She will finish her years work as teacher in Pulaski school. Mr. Krawczyk is engaged in the mercantile business in Pulaski. They returned from a wedding trip to Chicago to Pulaski, where they will make their home.
Those from away who attended the wedding were Mrs. Pauline Krawczyk, Richard Krawczyk, Mr. and Mrs. Zeno Krawczyk, Chester Krawczyk and Donald Krawczyk and Dorothy Krawczyk, all of Green Bay; Mrs. A. J. Phair, Savannah, Ill., and Jane Davel, Wausau.
Miss Elanore Theisen gave a prenuptial shower at her home for Miss Davel Dec. 26, at which she received many beautiful gifts.
The best wishes of the Loyal Tribune are added to those of the many other friends of Mr. and Mrs. Krawczyk.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs