BioM: Boullion, Donnalean Marie (1949)
Contact: Dolores (Mohr) Kenyon
Surnames: Boullion, Kaczor, Mullaley, Kaufman, Santa, Lightfoot, Nix, Schultz, Wucki, Larson, Schlichter, Cooney
----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co., WI.) February 24, 1949
Boullion, Donnalean Marie (Marriage - 12 February 1949)
Donnalean Marie Boullion, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Boullion of Fairchild, became the bride of John Bernard Kaczor, son of Mr. and Mrs. John Kaczor, Sr., February 12 (1949). The ceremony took place in St. Joseph’s Catholic Church at Fairview, near Humbird. The Rev. Fr. Claire P. Cooney performed the double ring ceremony.
Mrs. Bernadette Boullion, sister-in-law of the bride, was matron of honor. The bridesmaid was Mrs. Josephine Mullaley, sister of the groom. Gerald Boullion, brother of the bride served as best man, with Thomas Kaczor and Don Mullaley as ushers. Ring bearer was Jack Boullion, nephew of the bride, who carried the rings on a heart-shaped satin pillow. Rita Kaufman was the flower girl. Miss Patricia Santa and Jerry Low Lightfoot sang two selections.
A wedding reception for 50 people was held at the Gladstone Hotel. Pastel ribbons and white bells formed the decorations.
The bride is a graduate of Fairchild High School. The groom attended school in Neillsville. He is employed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The couple left on a short wedding trip, after which they will be at home at 1834 West Wisconsin Ave. Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Out-of-town guests were: Mr. and Mrs. James Nix and son, Jerome, of Strum; Mr. and Mrs. Don Mullaley and son, Tom, Anton Kaczor, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Kaczor, all of Milwaukee; Mr. and Mrs. Leon Schultz and daughters, Theresa, Joan and Patricia, Stanley Kaczor and daughters, Bernadette and Mary Ann, Mr. and Mrs. Wucki and son, Mrs. Mary Wucki, all of Neillsville.
A bridal shower was given at the Wayside Inn in Fairchild by Mesdames Gerald Boullion, Nathan Larson, Leonard Schlichter and Nick Schlichter.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs