BioM: Teitsch, Geraldine #2 (1948)
Surnames: Teitsch. Luscher, Delis
----Source: OWEN ENTERPRISE (Owen, Clark County, Wis.) 01/29/1948
Teitsch, Geraldine #2 (24 JAN 1948)
St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church at Curtiss (Clark Co., Wis.) was the scene of a lovely wedding ceremony at 2 o’clock Saturday afternoon, Jan. 24th, 1948, when Miss Geraldine Betty Teitsch became the bride of Glenn Elmer Luscher. The Rev. M. C. Goetsch read the nuptial service.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Harold Teitsch, Owen, while the bridegroom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Vilas Luscher, also of Owen.
For the occasion the bride chose a tailored suit of pastel pink with black accessories, and wore a shoulder corsage of white gardenias. Her bridesmaid, Beatrice Luscher, a sister of the bridegroom, wore a suit of pastel blue with black accessories, and a shoulder corsage of red roses.
Attending the bridegroom as best man was Carl Delis of Curtiss. Both wore business suits of dark blue and carnation boutonnieres.
Immediately following the ceremony the newlyweds and their many friends and guests enjoyed opening their many gifts, and then a dinner was served to 70 persons at four o’clock at the Curtiss Village Hall. Colorful crepe streamers of blue, yellow and pink decorated the hall and tables. Later that evening a wedding dance was given in the hall honoring the happy newlyweds.
Mrs. Luscher attended the Owen High School, and for several years has been an employee at the Master Packaging Corp. She will hereafter reside in Milwaukee, where her husband is employed with the Emil Zachl & Son Locker Plant. They will make their home at 5479 N. 42nd St. Milwaukee, Wis.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs