Obit: Rudoll, Susan M. #2 (1947 - 2009)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Rudoll, Walgenbach, Klein, Altman, Weber, Szmanda, Seehafer
----Source: Loyal TRG 11 February 2009
Rudoll, Susan M. #2 (26 MAY 1947 - 3 FEB 2009)
Susan M. Rudoll, 61, died on Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2009, at her home. A memorial service was held at 11 a.m., on Saturday, Feb. 7, at Cuddie Funeral Home, Loyal. The Rev. Bernard Raschke officiated.
Susan Marie Walenbach was born May 26, 1947, in the town of Eau Pleine, rural Stratford, to Raymond and Lorraine (nee Klein) Walenbach. She was raised on the family farm and received her education at West Kerwin country school. The family later moved into Marshfield, where she attended Sacred Heart parochial school and graduated from Columbus High School in 1965. After graduating, she worked at Normington Laundry, Marshfield, for a year and then went to work for Weyerhaeuser, currently Marshfield Door Systems. She married William Rudoll on June 6, 1971, in Marshfield. They lived in the town of Loyal, and continued to work at Marshfield Door Systems until retiring in October 2008. She enjoyed collecting wolf plaques, pictures and figurines, and also loved the Packers and shopping.
Survivors include her husband, William, Greenwood; two children, Michelle Lea Rudoll, Milwaukee, and Brian Lee (Paula) Rudoll, Wisconsin Rapids; one grandson, Jackson Rudoll; four sisters, Geraldine (James) Altman, Marshfield, Janet (John) Weber, Marshfield, Patricia (Gary) Szmanda, South Bend, Ind., and Karen (Kenneth) Seehafer, Marshfield; three brothers, Daniel (Linda) Walgenbach, Fond du Lac, James (Natnaree) Walgenbach, Marshfield, and Raymond (Ann) Walgenbach, Marshfield; several nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
Online condolences may be expresses at www.cuddiefh.com
Cuddie Funeral Home, Loyal, assisted the family with arrangements.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs