Bancroft, Nancy Ann (1938 - 2009)
Contact: Dolores Mohr Kenyon
Surnames: Bancroft, Case, VanEpps, Zeitler,
----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville,
Clark Co., WI.) July 29, 2009
Bancroft, Nancy Ann (5 January 1928 - 26 July
Nancy Ann Bancroft, 71, of Fremont, MI, passed
away Sunday, July 26, 2009, at Spectrum Health Services Butterworth
Campus in Grand Rapids.
Nancy was born Jan. 5, 1938, in Lansing, MI, to
Harold and Genevieve(Case) VanEpps and attended Michigan State
University where she met and married Rushton R. Bancroft Jr. Sept.
2, 1960, in East Lansing. Nancy had a associate’s
degree in geology and was a volunteer for many service
organizations in the area. She founded the Newaygo County
Humane County Citizen’s Watch Group, helped with the
Handicapped Riding Program and Wildlife Rescue Program and
volunteered at the Newaygo County Court. Nancy was an avid
quilter and loved bird watching, flowers and
is survived by her daughters, Jill Ann Bancroft of Neillsville and
Ann Elizabeth Bancroft of White Cloud; her grandchildren, Bill Todd
Zeitler, Zachary John Zeitler, Amanda Ann Zeitler and William
Alexander Rushton Bancroft; her mother, Genevieve VanEpps of
Lansing; mother-in-law, Iva Fay Fisher of Lansing; brother, Bruce
VanEpps of Florida.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009, from the Crandell Funeral Home - Fremont
Chapel, with Pastor Carolin Spragg of the Fremont United Methodist
Church officiating. There will be visitation at the funeral home
two hours prior to the service from 12 p.m. to 2
a more lasting memorial, friends are asked to consider the
Bellwether Harbor Animal Shelter in Fremont. Friends may also send
a condolence or share a memory with the Bancroft family online
Arrangements were made by Crandell Funeral Home, 7193 W. 48th Street, P.O. Box 148 Fremont, MI 49412 toll free - 1-888-464-7837
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs