BioM: Bratz, Ruth A. (1954)
Surnames: Bratz, Noah, Burner, Rosenberger
----Source: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 03/18/1954
Bratz, Ruth A. (6 MAR 1954)
Miss Ruth Agnes Bratz and Mr. Frederick A. Noah, both residents of Los Angeles, Calif., were united in marriage in the chapel of the Holy Trinity Lutheran Church at Inglewood, Calif., at 2:30 o’clock on Saturday, March 6th, 1954. The double ring ceremony was performed by the Rev. J. Benner Weaver in the presence of immediate relatives and friends.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Walter Bratz of Thorp (Clark Co., Wis.) and the groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Emil Noah of Greenwood (Clark Co.).
For her wedding the bride was attired in a gown of white net over taffeta, ballerina length, with square off the shoulder neckline and sleeves. She wore white net gauntlets and a shoulder length veil. Her wedding bouquet was of white camellias.
The couple was attended by Ray Burner, as best man and Miss Beth Burner, bridesmaid, who wore street length dress of blue silk chiffon over silk, with blue petal hat and white accessories. She carried a bouquet of white carnations.
Bill Rosenberger served as usher.
A vocal solo, "I Love You" was rendered previous to the ceremony and "O Perfect Love" during the ceremony.
The reception to the couple was held in the church social hall which was decorated for the occasion with table bouquets of white carnations and ceiling canopy of ivy. The bride and groom’s table was adorned with an exceptionally beautiful three tier wedding cake topped off with bells.
The bride attended the Stanley High School and has recently been employed as an office worker. The groom, who is employed as an electrical engineer, attended the Greenwood High School.
After a short honeymoon spent in Palm Springs, Calif., the happy couple will make their home in Los Angeles.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs