BioM: Kobylinski, Dorothy (1955)
Surnames: Kobylinski, Bolf, Marek, Benzschawel, Pabich, Mickett
----Source: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 07/14/1955
Kobylinski, Dorothy (14 JUN 1955)
Miss Dorothy Kobylinski, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Edward Kobylinski of Greenwood (Clark Co., Wis.), became the bride of Anthony Bolf, son of Mrs. Katherine Bolf of Greenwood. The double ring ceremony was performed by Rev. Francis Piekarski at St. Hedwig’s Church here at ten o’clock on Tuesday morning, June 14th, 1955.
Given in marriage by her father, the bride chose a floor length gown of Chantilly lace and sheer nylon tulle over white lustrous satin. The bodice had a V-cut neckline and long lace sleeves which tapered at the wrists. The skirt had two nets over satin and the top nylon net had lace which tapered to points. A crown of pearl sequins held the nylon tulle veil which was edged with imported lace. She carried a colonial bouquet of white roses and carnations.
Miss Valencia Marek, cousin of the bride and Miss Dolores Bolf, sister of the groom, were bridal aides. They wore light blue floor length strapless gowns of nylon net over taffeta. The bodice was of pleated net. Stoles of matching net and blue headpieces completed their outfits. They carried colonial bouquets of pink and white carnations with a few blue forget-me-nots.
The groom’s attendants were John Bolf, brother of the groom, as best man, and William Benzschawel, friend of the groom, as groomsman.
Ushers were James Pabich, cousin of the bride, and William Mickett Jr., nephew of the groom.
The bride’s mother wore a light blue nylon dress and the groom’s mother wore a navy blue silk dress. They wore corsages of white carnations.
A dinner was served for the immediate family and a reception at six o’clock for 350 guests at St. Hedwig’s Parish Hall.
The bride is a graduate of Withee High School and works at the Thorp Finance Corp. Following a honeymoon in northern Wisconsin the couple are living on the groom’s farm at Greenwood.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs