News: Neillsville, Wis. (15 Jan 1903)
Contact: Laurel Bragstad
Surnames: Balch, Brewster, Burnette, Conroy, Frank, Free, Guilford, Hendren, Hogenson, Hughes, Oleson, Root, Turner
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark County, WI) 1/15/1903
1) Don Brewster went to Fresno, Cal., last week.
2) The literary society are arranging a lecture course.
3) Mrs. Louis Hogenson has been very sick the last two weeks.
4) Olaf Oleson returned to his hoe at Stevens Point Saturday.
5) The little son of Dr. J.H. Frank is very ill with pneumonia.
6) The Drs. Conroy have a sister from Milwaukee visiting them.
7) Mrs. Hendren was down from Greenwood the last of the week.
8) Dan Hughes went back to the Stevens Point Normal Thursday.
9) Frank Burnette has the record at the bowling alley this week by 205; Wilson Free, 2nd, by 201.
10) Marriage license was issued to Harry Turner of York and Maggie Guilford of this city last week.
11) A lady and gentleman from Madison are holding spiritualistic meetings at the home of H.M. Root this week.
12) Mrs. Hill is very sick and Rolla Balch’s family have postponed their trip to Colorado until her recovery.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs