Bio A: Stute, Mr. and Mrs. Fred A. (Golden - 1949)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Stute, Degenhardt, Clouse, Loos
----Source: The Loyal Tribune (16 June 1949)
Stute, Mr. and Mrs. Fred (12 JUNE 1949)
Mr. and Mrs. Fred A Stute celebrated their golden wedding anniversary on June 12. At 10 o’clock high mass of thanksgiving was sung in St. Anthony’s Catholic church. The Rev. Fr. Aloys Zinthefer was celebrant. Of the servers, Duane and Terrance Stute are grandsons, and Harvey Degenhardt is a grand nephew.
Annie Degenhardt and Fred Stute were united in marriage on June 13, 1899, at St. Mary’s Ridge, Wis., with the Rev. Father Hackner officiating. The four persons who attended them on their wedding day were present at the anniversary celebration. They are Mrs, Charles Greiner of Athens, Fred Degebhardt and Celia Degenhardt of Cashton and Joseph Stute of Eagle.
They lived on a farm near Norwalk until March, 1909, then moved to a farm in the town of Loyal. In November, 1937, they moved to the city of Loyal,
Their children are Mrs. Ben (Clara) Clouse, Mrs. Alex (Hilda) Loos, Hugo and Laura Stute. They have eight grandchildren.
A reception was held for the relatives and friends in the church auditorium.
Out of town guests were: Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Stute and daughter, Clara, of Eagle; Mr. and Mrs. Frank Mashak and son Sylvester, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Degenhardt, Mrs. Ben Schweiger, Fred Degenhardt, Miss Celia Degenhardt and Mrs. Casper Hanson, all of Cashton; Mrs, Charles Greiner, Mrs. Frank Hubing, Mr. and Mrs. Maurice Eisenhut and son, Wilbur, Mr. and Mrs. Walter Engebrecht and daughter and Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Hart and son all of Athens; Mr. and Mrs. Anthonyhubing and son of Neillsville; Mr. and Mrs. Leo Michalski, and Mr. and Mrs. William Michalski of Marshfield, and Mrs. Henry Laffe and Mrs. Amelia Clouse of Humbird.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs