BioM: Stucki, Erma Marie (1961)
Contact: Dolores Mohr Kenyon
Surnames: Stucki, Markus, Mohr, Overman, Zunker, Grether, Hagmann
----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co., WI.) January 26, 1961
Stucki, Erma Marie (Marriage - 21 January 1961)
The marriage of Erma Marie Stucki, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Stucki, and Ronald James Markus, son of Mr. and Mrs. John W. Markus, of Sheboygan, was solemnized at 4 p.m. Saturday, in Zion United Church in Sheboygan. The Rev. George Mohr officiated at a double-ring service.
The bride attired in a wool beige dress and carrying flowers of white orchid and red roses over a white Bible was given in marriage by her father.
Kathleen J. Overman, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. M. V. Overman of Neillsville, was maid-of-honor. She chose a dress of aqua and carried pompoms and pink roses. Manny Zunker of Sheboygan Falls served as bestman and John J. Stucki, brother of the bride was head usher.
A buffet supper was provided in the parish hall for 30 guests. The wedding cake was made in the shape of an large open Bible. Floral decorations in the church and parish hall were baskets of snapdragons and yellow ‘mums.
Open house was held at the home of the groom’s parents in the evening.
The bride graduated from Neillsville High School in 1956 and from Columbia School of Nursing in Milwaukee in 1959. She is a registered nurse in St. Nicholas Hospital, Sheboygan.
The groom is a graduate of Sheboygan Central high School, and since serving in the armed forces, he has been employed in the tool and die department of a Sheboygan manufacturing concern.
The newlyweds will make their home at 829 A., Humboldt Ave. Sheboygan.
Out of town relatives and guests attending the wedding included: Mrs. George Grether and Mrs. Benj. Stucki, aunts of the bride, of Neillsville; Mr. and Mrs. C. H. Hagmann of Belleville; Mr. and Mrs. Henry Stucki of Neillsville; and John Stucki of Milwaukee.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs