BioM; Brandos, Martha (1956)
Contact: Audery Roedl
Surnames: Brandos, Kuester, Rossow
----Source: The Loyal Tribune (Loyal, Clark County, WI 26 Apr 1056
Brandos, Martha (14 APR 1956
In a wedding ceremony performed April 14 before the altar of Our Savior Lutheran Church at Greenwood, Mrs. Martha Brandos of Waukesha became the bride of Gustave Kuester Sr., Pewaukee. The Rev. J. G. Pfohl officiated.
For the 3 p.m. double ring ceremony, the bride wore a blue suit with white accessories and a corsage of white carnations, red roses and sweet peas pinned at the shoulder.
Miss Nancy June Rossow chose a powder blue wool suit and white accessories as she witnessed her grandfather’s wedding. She wore a corsage of salmon pinl roses and white carnations.
The bridegroom was attended by his youngest son Gustave Jr. of Pewaukee. During the ceremony Mrs. Herman Schefus and daughter Barbara sang a hymn "At Cana Lord Thou Dids’t Appear."
A candle light supper was served to thirty five friends and relatives. A four tier wedding cake centered the table.
Supper guests included the Rev. and Mrs. J. G. Pfhol, Mr. and Mrs. Herman Schefus and daughter, Mrs. George Otto, Mrs. Allen Luber and children, Mrs. Aug. Luber, Mrs. Alvin Fravert and daughter and Mr. and Mrs. Edward Rossow, all of Loyal, and Mr. and Mrs. Alfred Kuester and family, Unity; Mr. and Mrs. Henry Schmidt and family, Lubin; Chester Rinehart Jr., Riplinger.
Serving the supper were Mrs. Dave Danielson,Mrs. Godfrey Dyre, Mrs. Martin Quast and Mrs. Olaf Ystad. The newlyweds will reside at 628 Madison Street, Waukesha.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.