BioM: Degenhardt, Rose Marie (1959)
Contact: Betty Comstock
Surnames: Degenhardt, Gregorich, Loos, Bell, Hinker
----Source: Loyal Tribune (Loyal, Clark Co., Wis.) 04/30/1959
Degenhardt, Rose Marie (18 Apr. 1959)
Wedding vows were said Saturday, April 18 by Miss Rose Marie Degenhardt, Loyal, and Robert Gregorich, Greenwood. The ceremony was held at 10 a.m. at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Loyal, with Farther Norbert E. King officiating. The church choir sang. A dinner and reception at the church dining hall followed with 175 guests present.
Parents of the newlyweds are Mr. and Mrs. Leo Degenhardt, Loyal, R. 2 and Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Gregorich, Sr., Greenwood, Route 1.
Miss Dorothy Degenhardt, the bride’s sister, was maid of honor. Miss Nancy Gregorich, the groom’s sister and Miss Marlene Loos, cousin of the bride were bridesmaids, and Dixie and Sandy Degenhardt, nieces of the bride, were flower girls.
Billy Gregorich was best man for his brother and Richard Bell and Jerry Hinker were groomsmen. Paul Degenhardt and Edward Gregorich ushered.
Wearing a floor-length gown of lace and net with a V neckline outlined with sequins and pearls, and a skirt featuring lace panels, scattered appliqués, and ruffled back, the bride was given in marriage by her father. Her bridal bouquet was a white orchid centering white gardenias and red roses. The bridal aides wore floor length pink gowns with pleated bodices and jackets and skirts of alternating ruffles of lace and net. Pink and white carnations were in their bouquets. The flower girls carried pink roses and white carnations.
Mrs. Gregorich attended Loyal schools and is employed by the Albert H. Weinbrenner Co., in Marshfield. Mr. Gregorich attended Greenwood schools and is engaged in farming.
When the Robert Gregorichs return from a western honeymoon they will make their home on route 1, Greenwood.
Guests from West Bend, Hilbert, Willard, Greenwood, Marshfield, and Loyal attended the wedding.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs