BioM: Ebert, Lois (1958)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Ebert, Horn
----Source: The Loyal Tribune (Loyal, Clark County, WI 19, June 1958)
Ebert, Lois (07 JUNE 1958)
The West Side Evangelical and Reformed Church, Greenwood was the scene of the wedding of Miss Lois Ebert, Loyal, and Darrel Horn of Greenwood on June 7.
Parents of the couple are Mrs. Walter Ebert, Loyal, and Mr. and Mrs. Otto Horn, Greenwood.
The Rev. Charles Koch, New Holstein officiated at the 2:30 o’clock. Ervin Steiger, Neillsville, sang "The Lord’s Prayer" and "I’ll Walk Beside You." Lester Korbel, Oconto Falls, was organist.
As the bride was given in marriage by her grandfather, Fred Kuester, she wore a floor-length gown of nylon tulle. The bodice featured a v-neckline trimmed with sequins and pearls. The full skirt was styled by lace insets ending with a tulle flounce. She carried a bouquet of butterfly orchids and swansonia.
Maid of honor was Miss Nan Jean Ebert, Winnebago, and bridesmaids were Karen Ebert, Loyal, Mrs. Eugene Cattanach, Granton, and Miss Patricia Kuester, New York, N.Y.
The attendants wore ballerina-length gowns of acqua nylon tulle styled with Italian necklines, short sleeves and taffeta cummerbunds. They carried bouquets of yellow roses and white carnations.
Best man was Arthur Franz, Greenwood, and groomsmen were Lloyd Horn, Greenwood, Eugene Cattanach, Granton, and Milton Molle of Unity. Ushering duties were performed by Donald Schwarze, Milwaukee and Gerald Horn of Greenwood.
Following the ceremony a dinner was served in the church parlors followed by a reception at the home of the bride’s parents. An evening dance followed at Silver Dome Ballroom, Neillsville.
The bride is a graduate of Wisconsin State College, Whitewater and has been teaching business education at Cadott High School. Mr. Horn is a graduate of Greenwood High School and is a farmer.
After a wedding trip to eastern United States the couple will make their home on route 3, Greenwood.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs