Obit: Anderson, Gustave #2 (1886 - 1958)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
----Source: The Loyal Tribune (Loyal, Clark County, WI ) 16 OCT 1958
Anderson, Gustave (07 JULY 1886-05 OCT 1958)
Funeral services were held in Our Saviorís Lutheran Church at Greenwood, Oct. 8 for Gustave Anderson, Loyal. The Rev. J. J. Tanner was officiant.
Pallbearers were Fred Frahmann, Henry Berghammer, Joe Poehnelt, Joe Schneveis, Palmer Vinger and Lloyd Hansen.
The hymns, "That Will Be Heaven For Me" and "The Lights Of Home", were sung by Mrs. Richard Thompson and Mrs. Leslie Johnson with Mrs. Don Warner as organist.
Among the relatives and friends who came from out of town to attend the funeral were Mr. and Mrs. Alvin Anderson, Mr. and Mrs. Lester Flint, Mr. and Mrs. Robert Flint, Clifford Anderson, Mr. and Mrs. Carl Fransen, Mr. and Mrs. Sigfried Wilhelmeson, Mrs. Lloyd Olson, and Mr. and Mrs. Victor Anderson from Argyle.
Mrs. Charley Flint and Mrs. Tilman Gilbertson of Blanchardville; Mr. and Mrs. Adolph Anderson of South Wayne, Wis.; Mrs. Minnie Anderson of Woodford, Wis.; Mr. and Mrs. James Flint of Monroe.
Mr. and Mrs. Glenn Gratz, Mr. and Mrs. Robert Gratz, Gervin Gratz and Mr. and Mrs. Ernest Gratz of Darlington; Mr. and Mrs. John Hovelson and Mrs. Belma Hickey of Scandanavia, Wis.
Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Stark and family, Madison; Mr. and Mrs. Francis Plank and Albert Froeba, Marshfield; Mr. and Mrs. Melvin Flint, Montecello; Mr. and Mrs. Charles Passehl, Mrs. Frank Zellter Sr., Mr. and Mrs. Joe Schnevis Jr., Mr. and Mrs. George L. Rietz, Mr. and Mrs. Fred Frahmann, and Mr. and Mrs. Eugene WEhman of Athens.
Mr. and Mrs. Victor Vinger, Stanley, Wis.; Mr. and Mrs. Palmer Vinger, Mr. and Mrs. Dick Thomas and Mr. and Mrs. Bill Kavanaugh, Greenwood; Mr. and Mrs. Henry Berghammer, Spencer; Mr. and Mrs. Frank Mc Granahan and Mr. and Mrs. Vernon Mc Granahan of Linden, Wis.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs