Clark County, Wisconsin
The contact for this web page is James W. Sternitzky, PhD
Holy Trinity Ukrainian Orthodox Church
This church is located 2 miles south of Lynn
on County Highway W, formerly known as the Star Cheese Factory. This church
started in 1960. It is one of three Ukrainian
Orthodox Churches found in Wisconsin and is the only one found in
Central Wisconsin. This church is under the complete jurisdiction of his
Excellency Most Rev. Mstylav and is completely independent from the other
Orthodox churches. For religious purposes
the Julian Calendar is used instead of the Gregorian. Members belonging
come from Granton, Neillsville, Marshfield, Wisconsin Rapids, Stevens Point,
Nekoosa, Willard, Eau Claire, Menominee and the Madison area.
Source: Granton Community Memories 1956-1976, page 11.
History of Local Churches (Grant and Lynn Townships)
Return to the Lynn Township Homepage
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created
and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs