BioM: Ingersoll, Hazel (1937)
Surnames: Ingersoll, Koslowski, Brady, Clark, Van Epps, Baumer, Waldhart, Melepski
----Source: Abbotsford Tribune (Abbotsford, Clark Co., Wis.) 06/17/1937
Ingersoll, Hazel (Marriage - 9 June 1937)
The Catholic church at Owen was the scene of a beautiful wedding ceremony Wednesday morning, June 9, at 8 o’clock, when Miss Hazel Ingersoll, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. D. J. Ingersoll of Abbotsford, became the bride of William Koslowski, son of Mr. and Mrs. John Koslowski, Owen. Father C. D. Brady of Abbotsford, officiated.
They were attended by Mr. and Mrs. Wallace Koslowski of Owen, brother and sister-in-law of the groom.
The bride was attired in a white silk tailored suit, with a Wallis blue chiffon blouse and white accessories, and wore a corsage of roses and lilies of the valley.
Mrs. Wallace Koslowski wore a shell pink silk, tailored suit with white accessories, and corsage similar to the bride’s.
After the services a wedding breakfast was served to the wedding party and members of the immediate families.
About 100 guests attended the services at the church. Among the out-of-town relatives present were the bride’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. D. J. Ingersoll and daughter, Helen, Miss Nettie Clark and Miss Ruth Ingersoll of Abbotsford; Mrs. Arthur Van Epps, Dodgeville; Mrs. George Baumer, and Mrs. and Mrs. George Baumer, and Mr. and Mrs. Chris Waldhart, Stetsonville; Mr. and Mrs. Stanley Melepski, Wisconsin Rapids.
The bride is a graduate of the Abbotsford High School with the Class of 1932 and has been employed as stenographer in the office of the Ellingson Cedar & Lumber Co., for the past three years.
The groom is a graduate of the Owen High School and has been in business at Owen for the past few years, as proprietor of the Soo Line Restaurant.
The bridal couple returned Saturday from a trip to the twin cities. They will be at home to their friends in Owen after June 14th.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs