BioM: Radke, Beverly Jeanne (1958)
Surnames: Radke, Kuehn, Vandeberg, Eckes, Langfeldt, Swirgaden, Phelps, Schubert, Philips, Williams
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 09 Oct 1958
Radke, Beverly Jeanne (20 SEP 1958)
On September 20, 1958 Miss Beverly Jeanne Radke, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ernest Radke, Marshfield, became the bride of Evan Ernest Kuehn, Marshfield, son of Mr. and Mrs. Hubert Kuehn, Greenwood (Clark Co., Wis.), at a 2:30 p.m. service at Faith Lutheran Church in Marshfield. The church was decorated with bouquets of Dahlias and gladiolas. Mrs. Williams played the organ music. The Rev. Harold Oelschlager officiated at the ceremony.
The bride, given in marriage by her father, wore a floor length gown of white tulle lace over satin, featuring a Peter Pan collar. Her fingertip veil fell from a crown of pearls and she carried a white orchid with blue tips on a Bible.
Miss Irene Radke, Marshfield, sister of the bride, was maid of honor. Mrs. Viola Vandeberg, Portland, Oregon, sister of the bride, and Miss Alice Radke, Riverside, California, cousin of the bride, were bridesmaids. Their gowns were lace over taffeta, with headpieces to match. They carried Bibles covered with red roses and streamers.
Susan Eckes, Cheryl Vandeberg, and Jackie Langfeldt were flower girls.
The groom was attended by Heinz Swirgaden, Marshfield, as best man, and Gerald Phelps, Baraboo, and Eugene Schubert, Janesville, as groomsmen. The ushers were James Philips and James Eckes.
A reception and supper served in the church dining room, followed the ceremony.
The groom attended Greenwood High School and is employed as body man by the Hub City Motor Sales in Marshfield.
The bride is a graduate of the Marshfield Senior High School and was employed by Albert H. Weinbrenner Co. They will reside in Marshfield.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs